Without these Apps, life would have been much much harder on the plane to and fro. My kids, 3 and 5, were thoroughly entertained for probably 4 or more hours on the plane and still wanted more the whole week we were away.
1. Callaway Digital Art’s Sesame Street: The Monster at the End of this Book…Staring Grover! – $3.99 (but I got it on sale) Q (my 3 yr old) especially liked this one.
2. Toca Boca’s Hair Salon – $1.99 was a HUGE hit with both girls.
3. Toca Boca’s Toca Doctor – $0.99 kept Q engaged for a long time.
4. Chillingo’s Cut the Rope – $0.99 this one we even played at the circus during the intermission with a boy in the front row.
5. Moonbot Studio’s The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore – $4.99 for the ipad only. This one was great. Technology is amazing!